When it comes time to sell your home, the most important thing is having the trust that your agent can deliver on their promises and ultimately help you achieve your goals. There are many proven sales strategies for every market, and when you want to sell it's critical to understand how the market is reacting. This means, your agent needs to be very active in your market to ensure you can sell for top dollar.
With thousands of happy clients over my 26 year career I have developed world class marketing for your home, have the best real estate sales, marketing and business systems in the industry and have a strong buyer and agent following which is essential when driving traffic to your home.
In fact, I have helped hundreds of other top agents in the industry to improve their client's success rates through better sales, marketing, business systems and technology.
Here are some powerful ways my team and I help to ensure your success.
Marketing Your Home.
There are two parts to marketing your agent should do. The first is all about preparation. Like building a new house starts with a solid foundation, this first part is essential for any marketing campaign and process to be highly effective.
Make sure your agent includes these:
1. Home Review and Analysis. They should bring in a professional stager, designers, to give a skilled perspective along with tips needed.
2. Professional Photography. Since over 90 percent of buyers are looking on line, professional, high def photos are critical to drawing people in.
3. Professional Video. You never get a second chance to make a first impression. Video is taking over the internet and in real estate it's essential.
4. Professional Brochure. Four to eight page colour home brochure.
5. Drone. Some properties command the extra touch that a drone can give.
The second part of marketing your home is giving it the best possible exposure to a broad potential market and to your primary target market as well. To do this, your agent must do the following well:
1. Website Marketing. Beyond just placing your photos and videos on their website, they must ensure thousands of potential buyers.
2. Google and Search Engines. Your agent's site should be ranked on the first page of google for hundreds of key words buyers are searching.
3. Google Adword Campaigns. This allows you to hyper focus your marketing campaign to your specific target by their interest.
4. Social Media. Make sure your agent can show you their Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin and Instagram accounts.
5. Strong inter agent relations. Over 80% of the time, it is another agent that will sell your property... it's critical your agent has great connections and reputation.
6. Local Newspapers. Only if the primary target for your property is 65 years and older should your agents marketing focus here.
7. YouTube Channel. Video is taking over the internet and it's essential to integrate multiple video strategies in selling your home.
8. Blog. Most websites will create a following if they included helpful content. A good blog must be informative, helpful and give the people what they want.
9. Community. By being deeply connected in the community, at the schools and local businesses, your agent can have more ready to buy purchasers
10. Cross Listing Marketing. By having more listings, I build a strong marketing network I can cross promote your listing on in the area giving you better exposure.
11. Open House Events. My unique, 40 point open house system has proven to a be an enormous advantage when selling your home. I can't give all the details here as
12. Database. Having met and spoken with nearly 3000 local residents in Upper Lonsdale, I can always find good buyers.
Keep in mind the number one thing your agent should be able to do when marketing your home, is to give it the highest level of exposure possible to the most qualified group of potential buyers for your home.
Not every home is the same, but your agent should be able to share a specific and proven sequence to selling your home. For instance I have an 80 point homeselling checklist which includes my full sales sequence. This process takes your from the stage one marketing, through the exposure process and into the sales cycle. It's a flawless system and essentially guarantees you the best possible results.
We touched on the some technology with social media and marketing, but for any agent to be highly effective, they should have at least 5 key technology. Here are just some of our systems that ensure we effectively communicate with you and all our clients.
1. Google Drive.
2. Google Calendar
3. iPhone 7
4. Follow Up Boss. Client management and email systems.
5. Real Estate Webmasters. Comprehensive website, client conversion system.
6. Whats Ap. Mobile ap team collaboration tool.
7. Google Adwords. Tracking ads for all marketing.
8. Website Analytics Tools through Google.
9. BombBomb [video tracking and analytics]
10. Realtor.ca Ap. Review of the latest open houses and listings.
11. UpperLonsdale.ca. Website
12. CTE. Business Spreadsheets, cloud based.
13. Streak. Google online systems and processes cloud based.